Monday 6 May 2013

First day of a new start

So that was it. A party of all parties to close the pub and we drank it dry. I am now recovering, I have the shakes so please excuse me. Today I will be chilling out. I will need to clean the Pub as there are empty cans and glasses everywhere and there is someone coming to have a look at the place tomorrow. The pub will be going up for auction next month so we are staying here until 25th May and then moving into our new place which is in the middle of nowhere. Its not far from our friends and its close to where Wayne's Mom is. The new place has 3 bedrooms so the kids have a room as well when they come over to visit. We will need to invest in a new car as well so we can all, kids and fur kids, go out on day trips. Thats what Im looking forward to mainly, going out for trips and not having to worry about rushing back if there is a problem at the pub. I have spoken to a few Landladies that have come out of the Trade recently and thay say that they do miss the Social part of it but not the worry. We have checked out the local Pubs and they are within wlaking distance. The Hunters Moon is the nearest, The Skirrid is a 10 minute drive away and The Walnut Tree about 15 mins drive. Very important to check out the local!! The house has its on acre of land and we can put a little fence up so the woo's can have a run around. Offas Dkye also starts at the bottom of the garden and the views are spectacular. Our neighours are Sheep to the left and horses to the right. I would like to get into writing abit more as well if possible and earn some money that way. I need to take it easy. I still havent really recovered from my Op as you can never switch off when you run your own business. I was short on cash when I had to pay HMRC and they said I should have made provisions. Sorry HMRC I didnt know I was going to get seriously ill. I do apologise for getting off my arse and starting a Business. Oh well, time to rest, but first I am going hopping with my Mom. Waynes gone to see the kids in Bristol so I am having a relaxing day withmy folks. Catch you later http://intotheble.gtmachine.track.clicksure.com -->

No comments:

Post a Comment